Over the years folks have asked me some personal questions about my life and ministry. What makes it so enjoyable to retell is seeing the hand of God in the whole process.
FIVE MINUTES WITH JACOB is a glimpse into my life. Today I present you with “How the Gospel came to my home?”
When I spend time making my requests known unto God, the main thing I want is to pray the will of God to be done on earth as it is in heaven. The Bible is full of instructions on how to pray for fellow believers. So what does the scripture say about praying for the unbeliever?
1. Jesus tells us
- Love your enemy.
- Bless those who curse you.
- Do good to those that hate you.
- Pray for those that use you and persecute you.
2. Two things God does not desire
- He is not willing that any perish.
- He does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked.
3. Two things God desires
- That all would come to repentance.
- That the wicked would turn from their evil ways and live.
Lord I pray for my unsaved family. I know you are not willing that any would perish, but desire that all would come to repentance. And I thank you that you do not take pleasure in the death of the wicked, but desire them to turn from their evil ways and live. Give them a heart to know you. Give them a desire to serve you. Amen.
Andrew Murray was a South African missionary in the 19th century. He is best known for writing 250 books on the devotional life. He also had the privilege of being used by God in the South African revival of 1860. I have extracted from one of his books a 31 day guide called, Helps in Intercession.
Today I want you to sign up for a 31 day challenge to give your prayer life a boost!
When you sign up, I will send you an email once a day for the next 31 days. Each letter will instruct you WHAT to intercede for and HOW to pray. It will take less than 60 seconds to read, although you can spend as much time praying as you want!
Sign up here and I will send you the first lesson within three minutes.
(If you have signed up for this course previously, you must register with a different email this time.)
Ontheredbox has developed an updated webpage that now focuses on training you to become more effective in evangelism.
Free registration for a limited time only *
- Video Courses
- Illustrated messages
- Gospel tracts
In this mail I will give you a quick overview of how it works.
* Oh, by the way, FREE registration will be limited until the time of the second coming of Jesus.
Go to our page
Clicking on the image takes you to our webpage.
1. Upon registering you will have immediate access to our courses.
2. To update your profile with picture and information, you will need to confirm you account with the email we sent you. (Check spam folder!)
3. If you have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We are still working out a few bugs in the website. It will held if you let us know if you are having issues.
2. Once you are registered, click on the menu to the right where you will find a personal area where you can contact support.
1. Our main menu is located in the footer of the webpage. There you will find:
- Illustrated messages
Start a course!
1. Why don’t you start with a very short course that gives an overview of our ministry.
2. Download the books on the bottom of the course page and let me know what you think of my new Comic!
If you run into any problems, just drop me a note and we will try to answer any questions.
Who doesn’t love to read a comic book? Over a year ago I decided to write my salvation testimony. Most people don’t even know how I grew up and what God had to do to get my attention!
My testimony in comic book format has been very well received. Within the first week, someone wrote me after having read it and said they completely identified with the story and knew they had to get right with God. We met with him later that week and he was saved right then and there!
Now several are asking for the next issue! What about writing a comic book series explaining each one of the doctrines of the cross? One down, six to go.
You can read it online and share the link with your friends and family. It will be very easy to witness to someone after they have read it.
Let me know what you think. Click on the picture below to read it.