Ontheredbox has developed an updated webpage that now focuses on training you to become more effective in evangelism.
Free registration for a limited time only *
- Video Courses
- Illustrated messages
- Gospel tracts
In this mail I will give you a quick overview of how it works.
* Oh, by the way, FREE registration will be limited until the time of the second coming of Jesus.
Go to our page
Clicking on the image takes you to our webpage.
1. Upon registering you will have immediate access to our courses.
2. To update your profile with picture and information, you will need to confirm you account with the email we sent you. (Check spam folder!)
3. If you have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We are still working out a few bugs in the website. It will held if you let us know if you are having issues.
2. Once you are registered, click on the menu to the right where you will find a personal area where you can contact support.
1. Our main menu is located in the footer of the webpage. There you will find:
- Illustrated messages
Start a course!
1. Why don’t you start with a very short course that gives an overview of our ministry.
2. Download the books on the bottom of the course page and let me know what you think of my new Comic!
If you run into any problems, just drop me a note and we will try to answer any questions.
Who doesn’t love to read a comic book? Over a year ago I decided to write my salvation testimony. Most people don’t even know how I grew up and what God had to do to get my attention!
My testimony in comic book format has been very well received. Within the first week, someone wrote me after having read it and said they completely identified with the story and knew they had to get right with God. We met with him later that week and he was saved right then and there!
Now several are asking for the next issue! What about writing a comic book series explaining each one of the doctrines of the cross? One down, six to go.
You can read it online and share the link with your friends and family. It will be very easy to witness to someone after they have read it.
Let me know what you think. Click on the picture below to read it.
Small storms come and go in your life and for the most part you pull through and hang on to God. You remind yourself that God is good, that all things work together and so on. Then you are hit by a hurricane. A tragic death, divorce or some other unspeakable loss. Then those verses aren’t as easy to quote. You might even slip into a crisis of faith.
This is my last video in a series on how to get through tough times. I talk about not giving up on God. Keep on praying. I recorded this 2 months ago when I was still dazed from the death of my wife Julie. I am not dazed anymore!
What I am saying is, I have not changed my mind about what I said in the video. Hang on to God.
Check out my one-minute video.
I have a confession to make. I have been alone for two months now and I have not been able to rejoice for Julie. People will say, “At least we know she is in heaven.” Then I would think, “Yeah, well, I am down here and I can’t begin to tell you what I lost when Julie died.” I thought only of my loss but not of her gain. (That is my confession)
On Sunday of this week something happened. I thought of Julie. In heaven. Then the thought popped into my head of her saying, “Hey Jakey, aren’t you happy for me?” I thought about it. Then I said I was. Of course I was!
At that moment my thoughts were filled with what my dear wife gained.
- Julie had an open door into heaven.
- She saw Jesus face to face.
- He put the crown of life upon her head.
- She was shown the place he had prepared for her.
- She is near the 24 elders around the throne, casting her crown down and saying HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.
- She sits in the bleachers with the great cloud of witnesses – Is she cheering us on?
- No more death, tears, suffering, sickness, sin, temptation, devil.
It was then, I began to REJOICE for her. For real.
I recorded this video a month ago when God was showing me how to live above the sad stuff in my life. It also talks about rejoicing. Check it out!
I was quite shocked at the instruction to GIVE THANKS in every circumstance. At first glance, that seemed impossible. At least in my circumstance. When things go well, I can give thanks. But things have not gone the way I wanted them to.
Giving thanks “In”
Focus on the things you are thankful for. The thought is not to give thanks FOR the circumstance, but In the circumstance. Here is my thoughts on it. (One-minute video)
Click on picture below to view video.