In our Prayer House at Ontheredbox, we use the Scripture as our prayer book. Take Romans 12 for example. Here you have a list of 20 things Paul encouraged the Italians to have in their life. I want these characteristics in MY life! I want them in the life of those on my evangelism team and in my church.
I have prepared a simple slide presentation to help you pray biblically for others. As you intercede for someone else, God is sure to work the same in your life as well.
How to Pray for others – Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;
Use this guide to pray for others. It is taken from Romans 12.
How to Pray for Others
- Love. Be genuine in your love for others.
- Hate. Abhor what is evil.
- Cling. Cling to what is good.
- Honor. Show honor to others.
- Zealous. Not lazy in zeal.
- Boiling over. Fervent in spirit.
- Hope. Rejoice in hope.
- Patient. Patient in tribulation.
- Constant. Constant in prayer.
- Generous. Contribute to the needs of the saints.
- Hospitality. Seek to show hospitality.
- Bless. Bless those who persecute you.
- Rejoice. Rejoice with those who rejoice.
- Weep. Weep with those who weep.
- Peace. Live in harmony with one another.
- Humble. Do not be haughty.
- Lowly. Associate with the lowly.
- No vengeance. Repay no one evil for evil.
- Give. Feed and give drink to your enemy.
- Overcome. Overcome evil with good.
Also, Andrew Murray has a great 31 day guide that I have prepared so you will receive one email a day for a month. It is free
and worth signing up for. Guide to intercession. https://confirmsubscription.com/h/i/C379C575B83FC1F0