Ontheredbox has developed an updated webpage that now focuses on training you to become more effective in evangelism.
Free registration for a limited time only *
- Video Courses
- Illustrated messages
- Gospel tracts
In this mail I will give you a quick overview of how it works.
* Oh, by the way, FREE registration will be limited until the time of the second coming of Jesus.
Go to our page
Clicking on the image takes you to our webpage.
1. Upon registering you will have immediate access to our courses.
2. To update your profile with picture and information, you will need to confirm you account with the email we sent you. (Check spam folder!)
3. If you have any issues, please contact us at email@example.com
1. We are still working out a few bugs in the website. It will held if you let us know if you are having issues.
2. Once you are registered, click on the menu to the right where you will find a personal area where you can contact support.
1. Our main menu is located in the footer of the webpage. There you will find:
- Illustrated messages
Start a course!
1. Why don’t you start with a very short course that gives an overview of our ministry.
2. Download the books on the bottom of the course page and let me know what you think of my new Comic!
If you run into any problems, just drop me a note and we will try to answer any questions.
I present to you the final animated video in the 4 column series. “The Call to Repentance and Faith.”
Professionally animated with first-class audio, this video will show you in 3 minutes what it means to turn from your sin and turn to God.
Free to share!
Your thought life is filthy, you live in the mire of sin and would love to change – but you can’t. That is, until you have an encounter with Jesus at the Cross!
Ontheredbox presents THE CROSS
The Cross: the solution to your problem. This four minute video continues the series of animated videos explaining the foundation of the Gospel message.
Missed one of the first three videos? Check them out below.
It is common for evangelistic ministries to count salvations. ONTHEREDBOX is not in the habit of doing so. There are several factors that convince me counting is not a great idea.
1. HOW DO I KNOW IF SOMEONE IS SAVED?
The story of the sower talks about four people who heard the Gospel. Three “got saved”, but in the end, only one brought forth fruit. It is pretty difficult to know, in the end, who will persevere. Demas was a “fellow worker” with Paul the Apostle in the ministry but in the end deserted Paul because he loved the present world.
2. WHAT EXACTLY AM I COUNTING?
A lady on the street told me that someone got saved. “They said the prayer, and that is the most important thing,” she said. So are we counting a prayer? Do we count those that raise their hand in a church service or respond to an altar call or those that fill out a contact card? Do we count church attendance or baptism? I suppose there are numerous ways to count, but none of them reveal genuine conversions to Christ.
Doesn’t the book of Acts give numbers of people saved? Not really. But it does give the approximate numbers of those that received the Word, were baptised and added to the church. (Acts 2:41)
3. WHY AM I COUNTING, REALLY?
The times I have counted, my motive was so other people would think well of me. I wanted folks to know that my evangelistic methods worked and that I was effective. It is the same reason why I like to take pictures and video when there is a larger crowd listening to our open-air preaching. Pretty sad.
ONTHEREDBOX says things like:
- We preached to so many tonight…
- I talked and prayed with 4 people today.
- Someone came to church and responded to the call of repentance and faith.
- So many received the Word, were baptised and added to the church.
LET GOD COUNT
“Aren’t numbers important to God?” I would image they are. So why don’t we let Him do the counting? God has a book in heaven called the BOOK OF LIFE. He is the only one that knows the names written there. You could ask Him how many people have been Born Again through your ministry, but I think you might have to wait until judgement day to find out!
The idea is that God receive all the glory for those that repent. How about we enjoy being co-laborors with Christ and leave the results in His hands?
One of the greatest blessings at ONTHEREDBOX is the foundation of the Gospel message the Lord has shown us called the FOUR COLUMNS.
Once you see clearly these four points, then all of your evangelism becomes more effective.
- Your sin problem
- The terrible consequence of living and dying in sin
- The solution to your problem
- The call to turn and believe
ONTHEREDBOX is developing 3-minute videos, each one gives an overview of one of the columns. These are great for:
- Personal review
- Small group series
- Teaching a class
- Sending to an unsaved friend
- Showing in church
- Posting on social media
- Embed on your blog
Here is our next video. ETERNITY – What you need to know.
Can’t see the video? Click here.
A look inside the video
- Eternity is written in your heart.
- One day you will die.
- After death comes the judgement
- There is a terrible place called hell
- There is a wonderful place called heaven.
See the first two videos here.
Enjoy the video and enjoy sharing it.
Who are we?
Ontheredbox is a ministry that God raised up in 2002 in Madrid, Spain. It consists of about 80 Christians from local evangelical churches that dedicate themselves to prayer proclamation of the Gospel and training of evangelists. We have 20 volunteers that make up our leadership team.
What do we do?
Monday through Saturday we open our coffee house and prayer room from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. Then we evangelize on the street from 7-10 pm. All Christians that participate in Ontheredbox are part of our Basic Training Course that teaches the Gospel message, how to do personal evangelism, share your testimony and preach an illustrated message. We also have classes every month as well as our online school.
Why do we do what we do?
The main reason we pray, evangelize and train is so that God will be glorified. He has called us to these things and by our obedience we please Him and He advances His Kingdom.
How can you participate?
- Become a FRIEND on the Ontheredbox NETWORK. This gives you access to all of our ebooks and videos.
- Take the free online Basic Training Course. We will walk you through the basics of Ontheredbox style evangelism that will help you become more effective.
- Join us in Madrid, Monday-Saturday.
1) Never forget the Great Commission.
–Why are you doing what you are doing? The Great Commission is our motivation.
Every person has an eternal soul which will spend eternity in heaven or hell. This means
every child, every teenager, and every adult walking on the face of this earth has an
eternal destiny. We have been commissioned to affect their destiny.
2) Never allow your calling to stalemate.
-What are you doing to enrich yourself and your ministry? Praying in the Spirit, reading books that challenge and meditation are the coals of fire that keep us fresh and relevant. What flows into our life affects what flows out. Allow the springs of the Spirit to flow into your soul.
3) Never become perfunctory in what you do.
-If you can do it without a fresh anointing, you will reap the temporal not the eternal.
Even the most elementary hearer can tell whether it is fresh from God or just warmed up left overs. Less of the Spirit means more of the flesh, which do we want to leave with people? I have met many eloquent speakers in my day but only a few touched my spirit. People will be quick to forget the words we speak, but will remember for years the Spirit’s anointing
4) Never place a program over people.
–If success of a program is more important to us than people than we will continue to have
ideas but no one will be listening. It is only the anointed gospel which transcends time. All methods have a shelf life. With that being said, there are good ideas and bad ideas, so choose wisely on what you are hinging your ministry.
Leon Freitag – AG superintendent ND district.
Brother Freitag and his wife Diane are the superintendent’s of the ND District Assembly of God. Julie and I are ordained with the North Dakota district.