When folks look at Ontheredbox style evangelism at a distance, what they want to know is, “Do you see results by preaching Ontheredbox? Does that method work.” Churches and evangelists are looking for something new and creative that will result in more people in the church and more people saved.
Here are four things to help you stay focused and encouraged.
- Be obedient and do what God tells you. Your ideas of what you think “work” usually don’t coincide with God’s ideas. God gives you the ability and grace to do specifically what He calls you to do. Results are not your goal, obedience is.
- Give what you have. God freely gives YOU something. Give that away freely. You can’t give away what you don’t have. I stand on a box and proclaim. It is what I have to give. You may paint, write or do sports as your “red box”.
- The important thing is the Message, not the Method. We are commanded to PREACH as we GO on our way through life. The Gospel Message can be dressed up in many ways. Be creative in your Method but never change the Message.
- Visible results are not a good way to measure effectiveness. The majority of “results” are unseen. God advances His kingdom in the unseen realm when you are obedient to freely giving what He has given you.
Help us make our prayer house “permanent” in Madrid.
Give toward our project.
If you watched the last two videos of The Four Columns of the Evangelistic Message, you will be able to sympathise with the students in our class. After elaborating in detail about SIN, GUILT, JUDGEMENT and HELL, I called for a coffee break! Nobody wanted coffee. They wanted GOOD NEWS!
The Solution and The Invitation.
Today we conclude our series on this teaching with THE SOLUTION and THE INVITATION. Pack-jammed full of good news, you will learn what Jesus did for you on the Cross and what you must do to receive eternal life.
If you want to take our Basic Training Course, we offer it for free online. In the course we offer these videos, some reading material, tests and a bunch of homework that gets you out on the streets to put into practice evangelism. We will help you become more effective at soul winning!
So let’s get to the Good News in today´s video.
Jesus Christ died on the Cross to save you. Will you turn to Him and surrender your life to receive Salvation?
Today you are receiving the second of a three-part video teaching. During these weeks I am giving you a taste of our signature teaching here at ONTHEREDBOX. It is called “The Four Columns of the Evangelistic Message”.
Last week we looked at the PROBLEM. God has established the Law and if we want eternal life, we need to obey it. The problem is that we have broken His commandments.
Take a look at our dreadful spiritual condition
Now we look at THE CONSEQUENCE of being a Law breaker. It is not good. The story goes from bad to worse. It really IS a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
There is no good news in this video. Yes, I understand that the GOSPEL means Good News. However, first take a look at our dreadful spiritual condition. If you understand the BAD news first, then your chances of running to Christ for mercy will be much better!
The Good News comes in next week’s video when we talk about the Cross and forgiveness in Jesus!
Here is today’s video.
The Consequence. Where will you spend Eternity?
1. What is the judgement like?2. What are heaven and hell like?
The greatest treasure we have at ONTHEREDBOX is the MESSAGE we preach. All of our evangelism is built on the foundation of the Cross.
- Gospel tracts
- Personal evangelism
- Illustrated preaching
We have just finished recording the teaching entitled, “The Four Columns of the Evangelistic Message.” This teaching will soon be introduced into our Online School. However, since you are my Blog Family, I want you to be the first to see the videos. The teaching is divided into three videos which I will send to you over the next few weeks.
Video series. The Four Columns of the Evangelistic Message.
1. The Problem. Have you obeyed God’s Law? View
2. The Consequence. Where will you spend Eternity?
3. The Solution. Jesus Christ died on the Cross to save you.
4. The Invitation. Will you Turn and Surrender to Jesus to receive Salvation?
In today’s teaching, The Problem, a man asks Jesus what good thing he must do to inherit eternal life. Jesus said, “Obey the commandments”. As you watch this video, you will soon realize why there is a problem!
If you can’t see the video, click here.
Last week’s post: HELP US STAY IN THE CENTER OF MADRID. Give to our building project.
Good morning from Madrid. I want to thank you for being a part of the Ontheredbox family. I know you signed up because of your desire to be more effective at winning the lost. I am convinced that the resources on our NETWORK have been a great help to you.
Today I wanted to give you a chance to join me in something BIG!
Our ministry center at Ontheredbox is located in the main square of Madrid. We have been renting for 12 years. A few months ago we had to make the decision to either BUY our facility or LEAVE.
We chose to purchase.
This is historic. Now we will have a PERMANENT place for:
- The Prayer House
- Training Center
- Coffee House
- Daily Evangelism
We only have a few more months left to raise the funds to purchase.
I wanted to give you the chance to give back to Ontheredbox by giving an offering. Any amount will be a great blessing to this ministry.
Together we can make history. Let’s keep Ontheredbox in the center of Madrid!
Follow the links to our giving page. Keep up the good work of proclaiming the Gospel.
how to give
Ontheredbox is offering the online Basic Training Course for free. Our desire is to see open-air evangelists equipped and on the streets proclaiming salvation. To accelerate this process, we want to offer this valuable course free of charge.
Even though we are offering the Basic Training Course free of charge, it is not free! It will cost you dedication and hard work! If you hope to pass the final exam you will need to spend hours studying and even more time on the streets preaching Jesus. This course is designed to be accompanied with weekly evangelism on the streets.
What can you expect?
1. The Basic Training Course has:
- 15 e-books
- 27 videos
- 3 homework assignments
- 8 exams.
2. The Final Exam determines if you pass or fail. The test requires you to send us:
- Your best video of an illustrated message.
- Your testimony in 2 minutes.
- A personal evangelism experience.
3. A Diploma. Upon completing satisfactorily the Basic Training Course you will receive a Diploma and will be upgraded from FRIEND to MEMBER on our NETWORK. You will be joining a community of other “Redboxers” and will have access to MEMBER privileges.
- Sign up to be a FRIEND on the NETWORK for free, if you haven’t already done so.
- Sign up for the free Basic Training Course.
- Get started with the Basic Training Course, find a friend and go out and evangelize weekly.
- Forward this information to a friend and spread the word about our free Basic Training!
Sign up for free!
Thanks for being part of the NETWORK!
Ontheredbox is a Prayer and Evangelism Training Center. For the past 14 years we have dedicated ourselves exclusively to these three things: Prayer, Evangelism and Training.
God has taken the idea of Red Box Style Evangelism and inspired many in both Europe and the Americas. This is what many want to learn:
- Effective personal evangelism.
- How to preach open-air messages that are Christ-centered.
- How to form a team and evangelize on the streets.
- How others are doing it around the world.
INTRODUCING THE ONTHEREDBOX NETWORK
The Ontheredbox NETWORK is a digital library of resources for evangelism and a social network for teams doing Ontheredbox style evangelism. (Spanish and English)
This week we have opened up registration for the NETWORK so that you can join! There is a free level of membership called FRIEND that gives you access to all our ebooks, videos and Gospel tracts. I am convinced you will find something in the library that will help you be a better evangelizer! Sign up today.
P.S. Once you sign up and take a look around, let me know if there is anything you would like to see added. We are adding things continually.
Check out the cute video
Today I have let John Goldwater, leader of the RedBox in Basel Switzerland, give us a word of encouragement.
For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. For,“Yet a little while, and the coming one will come and will not delay;” (Hebrews 10:36-27)
Do ever get tired? You pray earnestly for the lost and you proclaim the message of Christ to them week by week, and over and over again. Eventually things start to become routine, the excitement dies down, you grow tired of the same old, and you lose speed?
Because I do.
The Bible tells us that we need to have endurance to do the will of God. There comes a time in the race when the side cramps take their toll and the mind says, “No more, give up. It’s not worth it.” It’s just at this time when we need to encourage and remind ourselves why we are in this race in the first place.
Although we might not see it, we are almost there, the finish line is closer than we think. Remember who you are laboring for and He, “will come and will not delay.” Today might be that day, so keep fighting for the Gospel. There are so many people who are not yet saved and need to hear the saving message of the Cross.
So get excited! The Holy Spirit gives us the endurance we need when we have our hearts set on pleasing the One who loved us and gave Himself up for us. So tie up the running shoes a little tighter and keep on running, so that we will receive what was promised.
Facebook, Basel Germany