What I want to share with you in the next few weeks is incredibly powerful. I have recorded five super-short videos with some practical things you can do during tough times in your life.
When my wife Julie passed away last month, I asked the Lord what I was to do. I wanted to be steadfast. I wanted to continue the race and not wimp-out. But I didn’t know how to do it.
This first short video gives you the answer. God’s answer has been a game changer for me. This is not a cure-all, a quick fix or even a spiritual recipe. Yet if you believe it and put it into practice, oh my!
The next four weeks I will explain each of these points a little bit more. So check out this first one.
At the end of most evangelistic messages preached by ONTHEREDBOX evangelists, you will hear them say, “Repent and put your faith in Jesus today! No one has tomorrow guaranteed.” We know that is true. But all of us would like an exception to that rule.
Julie, my wife, said something very profound the other day.
God has not told me if I will live or die. But he HAS given me instructions for today.
- Today I am to live.
- Today I am to love and seek God.
- Today I am to share Jesus with others.
Honestly, I don’t have tomorrow guaranteed either. Neither do you. But we do have today.
- Today you can spend time with Jesus.
- Today you can forgive those that offend.
- Today you can evangelise.
- Today you can treat others as you want to be treated.
- Today you can be obedient to God’s call on your life.
Keep your life focused on walking with Jesus today. The rest he will take care of. I promise.
A read through Revelation will give you a great idea of what we will hear when we get to heaven. Not only that but we will get to join in on the praise and worship! So consider this list your choir practice. You don’t want to be caught not knowing the words!
- Salvation (belongs to our God)
- True and Righteous are your judgments
- Great and marvelous are Your works
- For the Lord our God Almighty reigns.
- Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.
- Worthy to receive Glory, Honor and Power
- Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honorand glory and blessing
- Blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.
- Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever Amen.
- Give praise to our God
Who are we?
Ontheredbox is a ministry that God raised up in 2002 in Madrid, Spain. It consists of about 80 Christians from local evangelical churches that dedicate themselves to prayer proclamation of the Gospel and training of evangelists. We have 20 volunteers that make up our leadership team.
What do we do?
Monday through Saturday we open our coffee house and prayer room from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. Then we evangelize on the street from 7-10 pm. All Christians that participate in Ontheredbox are part of our Basic Training Course that teaches the Gospel message, how to do personal evangelism, share your testimony and preach an illustrated message. We also have classes every month as well as our online school.
Why do we do what we do?
The main reason we pray, evangelize and train is so that God will be glorified. He has called us to these things and by our obedience we please Him and He advances His Kingdom.
How can you participate?
- Become a FRIEND on the Ontheredbox NETWORK. This gives you access to all of our ebooks and videos.
- Take the free online Basic Training Course. We will walk you through the basics of Ontheredbox style evangelism that will help you become more effective.
- Join us in Madrid, Monday-Saturday.
In our Prayer House at Ontheredbox, we use the Scripture as our prayer book. Take Romans 12 for example. Here you have a list of 20 things Paul encouraged the Italians to have in their life. I want these characteristics in MY life! I want them in the life of those on my evangelism team and in my church.
I have prepared a simple slide presentation to help you pray biblically for others. As you intercede for someone else, God is sure to work the same in your life as well.
How to Pray for others – Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;
Click below to watch the slide presentation or if you would rather download it as a PDF version, you can do so here.
Use this guide to pray for others. It is taken from Romans 12.
How to Pray for Others
- Love. Be genuine in your love for others.
- Hate. Abhor what is evil.
- Cling. Cling to what is good.
- Honor. Show honor to others.
- Zealous. Not lazy in zeal.
- Boiling over. Fervent in spirit.
- Hope. Rejoice in hope.
- Patient. Patient in tribulation.
- Constant. Constant in prayer.
- Generous. Contribute to the needs of the saints.
- Hospitality. Seek to show hospitality.
- Bless. Bless those who persecute you.
- Rejoice. Rejoice with those who rejoice.
- Weep. Weep with those who weep.
- Peace. Live in harmony with one another.
- Humble. Do not be haughty.
- Lowly. Associate with the lowly.
- No vengeance. Repay no one evil for evil.
- Give. Feed and give drink to your enemy.
- Overcome. Overcome evil with good.
Also, Andrew Murray has a great 31 day guide that I have prepared so you will receive one email a day for a month. It is free
and worth signing up for. Guide to intercession. https://confirmsubscription.com/h/i/C379C575B83FC1F0