At the end of most evangelistic messages preached by ONTHEREDBOX evangelists, you will hear them say, “Repent and put your faith in Jesus today! No one has tomorrow guaranteed.” We know that is true. But all of us would like an exception to that rule.
Julie, my wife, said something very profound the other day.
- Today I am to live.
- Today I am to love and seek God.
- Today I am to share Jesus with others.
Honestly, I don’t have tomorrow guaranteed either. Neither do you. But we do have today.
- Today you can spend time with Jesus.
- Today you can forgive those that offend.
- Today you can evangelise.
- Today you can treat others as you want to be treated.
- Today you can be obedient to God’s call on your life.
Keep your life focused on walking with Jesus today. The rest he will take care of. I promise.