At the end of most evangelistic messages preached by ONTHEREDBOX evangelists, you will hear them say, “Repent and put your faith in Jesus today! No one has tomorrow guaranteed.” We know that is true. But all of us would like an exception to that rule.
Julie, my wife, said something very profound the other day.
God has not told me if I will live or die. But he HAS given me instructions for today.
- Today I am to live.
- Today I am to love and seek God.
- Today I am to share Jesus with others.
Honestly, I don’t have tomorrow guaranteed either. Neither do you. But we do have today.
- Today you can spend time with Jesus.
- Today you can forgive those that offend.
- Today you can evangelise.
- Today you can treat others as you want to be treated.
- Today you can be obedient to God’s call on your life.
Keep your life focused on walking with Jesus today. The rest he will take care of. I promise.
I present to you the final animated video in the 4 column series. “The Call to Repentance and Faith.”
Professionally animated with first-class audio, this video will show you in 3 minutes what it means to turn from your sin and turn to God.
Free to share!
Your thought life is filthy, you live in the mire of sin and would love to change – but you can’t. That is, until you have an encounter with Jesus at the Cross!
Ontheredbox presents THE CROSS
The Cross: the solution to your problem. This four minute video continues the series of animated videos explaining the foundation of the Gospel message.
Missed one of the first three videos? Check them out below.
It is easy to say you believe. Here are five proofs that your faith is authentic. If you have truly been born from above and on your way to heaven, then these five things will be evident in your life.
Click play on the image below to see the 5 slides.
Download the PDF here.
Five proofs that you know God – Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;
- You do not practice sin.
- You do what is right in God’s eyes.
- You love fellow Christians.
- You overcome sin, temptation and the world.
- You believe Jesus was sent by God to save you.
*Special thanks to the Apostle John for sharing this with us.