Terms and Conditions of Use
This section contains information about access and use of this Site and should be read by the User of the Site. It contains information that is required in Spanish law by la Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico.
- Owner: ONTHEREDBOX
- Address: PUERTA DEL SOL 4-5, 28013, MADRID
- Email:i email@example.com
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The Conditions of Use that are here outlined, will regulate the use of the Web site of Ontheredbox.
By using any part of this Site, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions, understand them, and agree to be bound by their terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site. By using the Site you are accepting the conditions of and giving full and unreserved acceptance, by the User, of the Conditions of Use.
Therefore it is recommended that the User read with attention the contents of Conditions of Use each time that you use the web page.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer to help you access certain web pages. These cookies allow the web page, among other things, to store and recover information about the navigational habits of the User or the computer and depending on the information that it has and the way it is used it can be used to identify the computer.
However, the cookies are only used to get information related to the number of pages visited, the city that is assigned the IP address from which you access, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, browser or operator or type of terminal from which you access the web.
These cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer and do not provide references from which the name or last name of the user or access other data stored on the device.
The cookies of ONTHEREDBOX can not read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other service providers.
ONTHEREDBOX uses :
PHPSESSID This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow encrypted session variables that are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web. It expires at the end of the session.
_cfduid The __cfduid cookie is used to override security restrictions on the location of the IP address of the visitor.
_distillery This cookie is used by the video player to remember where you are in a video so if the video is interrupted (for example, by losing the internet connection) then you can continue playing from the point of when it stopped.
bp-activity-oldestpage This cookie is used to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications.
SID, SAPISID, APISID,SSID,HSID These cookies allow Google websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, for example, your preferred language or the region where you are. For example, remembering your region, a website can provide news about local traffic or weather reports. These cookies also allow you to change the text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize. The stored data are run through several unique identifiers. While we have no control over cookies from Google, a mixture of fragments of information is included to measure the number and behavior of users.
PREF This cookie allows our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, for example, your preferred language or the region where you are. For example, remembering your region, a website can provide news about local traffic or weather reports. This cookie also allow you to change the text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize. The loss of information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience not function as well, but it should not affect its capabilities.
NID Google uses a cookie to personalize ads displayed on Google services, for example, Google Search, particularly when you have not logged into a Google account. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when it is required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website you consents to allow Google to handle information about yourself in the way described above and for those purposes.
GMAIL_RTT We use the “1+” button to allow visitors to recommend a content of our website at Google+
GEUP, LOGIN_INFO, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE,YSC In some pages of the website there are Youtube videos embedded. Its use implies remission of these cookies for the purpose of viewing the embedded video, estimating the bandwidth and showing how many times it has been played.
CONSENT Cookie on the acceptance of cookies policy website.
GoogleAccountsLocale_session Esta cookie se utiliza para aspectos relacionados con las cuentas de Google.
_icl_current_language;_icl_visitor_lang_is These are Cookies that deal with language selection by the user to determine the language to display on the web and then remembers your preference for future access.
If you want to not accept third party cookies you will need to configurer your browser accordingly, but you must keep in mind that disabling cookies may disable the features offered by these third parties.
Disable third party cookies
Internet Explorer: How to administer cookies on Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox: Enable and Disenable Cookies
Google Chrome: How to administery cookies and site data
Safari: Manage Cookies
Denial and Removal of access to the Web and/or services
ONTHEREDBOX reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website at any time and without notice, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions or for other reasons.
These Terms and Conditions are established by Spanish legislation.
Legal Information concerning the collecting of data
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated both completing contact forms as at any later time, being responsible for updating the information provided in such a way that reflects the true situation. The user is responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
The User by completing the different data collection forms on this website, expressly consents to the processing of personal data by ONTHEREDBOX and its incorporation into a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (Www.agpd.es) The Association will use this file in order to facilitate further information about the association, information about products or services that are offered.
ONTHEREDBOX has adopted technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data that it collects and the data is processed automatically.
ONTHEREDBOX undertakes, in any case, the processing of personal data in accordance with the law and current legislation on data protection as well as to establish appropriate confidentiality agreements with third parties that yield or have access to the personal information.
The user is informed, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising their right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a signed letter along with photocopy of the card holder´s ID, addressed to the association ONTHEREDBOX with the heading DATA PROTECTION at: PUERTA DEL SOL 4 – 5, 28013 MADRID.
User Registration Procedure
The application for registration as a user and the assigning of a password for the Network area does not imply automatic access, and ONTHEREDBOX will always be potestative. We reserve the right to terminate your password without notice, and delete your application and registration of our file at any time.
We remind you that the conditions of use for your password and user name are as follows.
- The username or email address and the password assigned to the registered user are personal and not transferable
- The user is bound to diligently safeguard and keep a secret the user name and password.
- It is the responsibility of the registered user to use due diligence to prevent access and / or use of the services available by third parties by using their username and password.
- The registered user is solely responsible for the choice, loss, theft or unauthorized use of any password or identification code and the consequences that may arise.
- The registered user must inform ONTHEREDBOX without delay of loss, theft or unauthorized use of user name and password that identify you. This communication shall be made in writing to our address or by email.
- The above communication will also be required when the user has a mere suspicion of such facts, ONTHEREDBOX will proceed in such a case to terminate the registered user, notwithstanding the user may do the registration procedure again.
- The registered user may at any time unsubscribe immediately as a user, however that decision cannot be retroactive. It needs to be communicated in writing to our office or by email and should be identified as a registered user with your password.
User registration implies express and unreserved acceptance of all Conditions set out in the Legal Notice of acceptance ONTHEREDBOX.
When an interested user requests through the web to be a User and receive a user name and a password the request may not be sent if the person does not read and accept the Conditions of Use.
The user name will be a valid email address or a valid username and exclusive property of the user. The email address provided may be used by ONTHEREDBOX for issuing communications.
The requests received from the user will be assessed and verified for authenticity by the ONTHEREDBOX staff. The requests that are accepted will be answered by the sending an email to your email address along with the conditions of use, your user name and password.
When a Users receives an answer to their request this implies the express acceptance of the conditions set by the entity.
Obligation to make proper use of the website and its content
All contents included on this website are provided purely for informative purposes, so that in no case can it serve as a basis for claims or resources or constitute a source of rights. ONTHEREDBOX reserves the right to change, without notice, the contents of the Web site.
The User agrees to the correct use of the Web and the services as provided under the law, this legal document, and instructions and warnings connected to it.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Web, and all its contents for lawful purposes that are not prohibited, that do not violate the law and do not harm the legitimate rights of ONTHEREDBOX or any third party, and which do not cause any damage directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User shall not use any of the content of the website for illegal end, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the web.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any kind of material that:
- In any way, disparages or undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and the rest of the legislation.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted or public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or thoughts of discrimination on grounds of sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or permits access to products, elements, messages and/or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and good customs generally accepted or public order services;
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, so that it induces or misleads about its purpose or the intentions or purposes of communicating;
- Is protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties without having previously obtained the necessary authorization required by the holders to carry out the use made or intended;
- Violate the secrets of third parties;
- In any way impair the credit of ONTHEREDBOX
- Infringe regulations on privacy of communications;
- Constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and unfair competition in general;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of ONTHEREDBOX or third parties or damage electronic documents and files stored on those computers;
- Causes its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the Service;
THE USERS AGREES TO REFRAIN FROM:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or OTHERWISE publicly disclosing, altering or modifying the contents, unless the user has received the permission from the owner for those rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reserved rights of ONTHEREDBOX.
- Attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures of which, as cases have been made available to this effect o have been shown to this effect on the website where you find the contents or, in general, which in internet normally employing this purpose provided they do not pose a risk of harm, disablement of web site, services and/or content.
The user is liable for damages of any kind that ONTHEREDBOX may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of any breach of the obligations arising from the general conditions or the Law in relation to the use of the Web.
All contents of the website are the intellectual property of the association and are protected in accordance with regulations on national and international intellectual property regulations.
Use of the content of our website without written authorization by ONTHEREDBOX is strictly prohibited.
It is prohibited to set this page as part of another, however you may establish a link to our Internet address (URL of the Web page) as long as it is not used tot relate false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may induce error or confusion or that are contrary to law, morals or good customs.
The user can download the Web page on your terminal whenever it is for private use, and without any comercial use. It can not be used to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, transfer, or use the content of the Web for public purposes or commercial purposes.
Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable according to Articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights on the artwork, graphics, text, video clips and audio, trademarks, logos and other content available on this web site ( “Content”) are owned by ONTHEREDBOX or are used with written permission.
Although you can copy any part of this website on your own computer for personal use, you can not copy or incorporate any part of the Content available on the website anywhere else, including your own website, or use the content in any other public or commercial way. This means that you may not post or redistribute any portion of our web site unless you have granted license to do so. This also means that ONTHEREDBOX retains full ownership of all such content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated in or generated by the software and all the accompanying data. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or transform the contents to any other format.
The trademarks, logos and any other intellectual property appearing on this site are property of ONTHEREDBOX. The use of these trademarks and logos is prohibited without the prior written authorization of ONTHEREDBOX, or proprietary third party brands.
Duration of service
ONTHEREDBOX does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website. When reasonably possible, ONTHEREDBOX will give prior notice of interruptions in the operation of the Web site. ONTHEREDBOX does not guarantee the use of the Web site for the realization of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the Web ONTHEREDBOX is indefinite; however, ONTHEREDBOX reserves the right to terminate without notice access to users who, in their view, violate the rules of use of the website and to exercise appropriate legal measures. In addition ONTHEREDBOX reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web to the general public, restricting it only to specific users or groups of users which will access it through a username and password, of which they will be solely responsible.
Exclusion of liability
ONTHEREDBOX makes every effort to avoid any errors in the content of the website but does not guarantee or accept responsibility for any errors in the content of the Web.
ONTHEREDBOX excludes any liability for damages of any nature possibly derived from:
- The interruption or unavailability of access to the website.
- Privacy and security in the use of the website by the user, and / or access of unauthorized third parties without consent.
- The possible transmission of elements that adversely affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely update of the contents of its website.
Consequently, ONTHEREDBOX does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or content, so the use thereof by the user is carried out at their own risk, without, in any time, ONTHEREDBOX being held accountable in this regard.
ONTHEREDBOX is not be liable for any interruptions of service, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, any other problems that originate from causes beyond the control of ONTHEREDBOX and / or due to fraudulent or the fault of the User and / or caused by something out of their control.In any case, whatever its cause, ONTHEREDBOX will not be liable either for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and / or loss of profits. ONTHEREDBOX shall be entitled, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and content of the website to perform maintenance, improvement or repair them.
ONTHEREDBOX will not accept liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or received, obtained or is accessed through the web, nor for the content provided by third parties or entities.
ONTHEREDBOX will attempt as far as possible to update and correct all information hosted on its website that does not meet the minimum guarantee of truthfulness. However it is exonerated of responsibility for not updating or rectifying the contents or information contained therein.
ONTHEREDBOX is not responsible for the use that the User makes of the services and products of the Web site or its passwords, or any other material on the website that would infringing the rights of intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
ONTHEREDBOX reserves the right to eliminate the contents that are inveraces, inaccurate and contrary to law, morality, public order and decency.
Legislation and jurisdiction
Service provision is governed by Spanish law and the Tribunales de Madrid under which the User is expressly submitted.